From Net-SNMP Wiki
This is the meeting minutes and agenda for the Meeting on 2007-12-11.
Date and Time: December 11th 21:00 UTC?
- Next meeting date (Wes)
- January 15th
- status reports
- 5.3.2 (TrogL)
- coverity (Wes)
- Coding issues
- multiple 5.4.1 container-related crash reports: roadmap to solution?I also have an embryo of a patch to add the --disable-snmp option to configure :-)
- next release? (rstory)
- new projects and things being worked on (new meeting item for all meetings)
- hardaker: trap reception and extensibility; likely new security transports (dTLS or similar); possibly some agent/data lookup optimizations
- dts12: UCD/HostRes overlaps simialr to CPU/memory, maybe disks too
- magfr: a lot of cleanups (All over the place. The testsuite, removing dead code. make more things static etc. etc.); Also the split of sysORTable so that agentx subagents can d a reconnect; module dependency cleanup; changes to the nsDebug MIB (will take to coders)
- discussion surrounding creating a /branch/V5-3-2 type release branch and moving it to /tags when published
- goal: allow for /V5-3 branch resume from freeze earlier
- discussion on -coders needed. most in channel on fence.